Providing Contra Costa County with Quality Produce and Family Fun for Over 30 Years!
Fruit Stand Open
4350 Sellers Ave. Brentwood, CA
U-Pick closed for the season
Assorted Pepper Ristras Now Available
Closed through Wednesday due to rain
–Visit 10/30-10/31 for full weekend entertainment with extra music and food trucks
—$12 general admission
—Includes pumpkin and all activities
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
1. CASH ONLY; no ATM on premises
2. NO PETS ALLOWED (except service animals)
3. Guests are encouraged to bring their own wagons for carrying pumpkins from the patch
4. No reservations required for family groups
5. Pomegranate U-Pick is weekends only and separate from the Pumpkin Harvest. We no longer offer apple U-Pick, as apples don't grow well in our area.
6. Food trucks are weekends only; outside food and drink is allowed. Snack foods and cold drinks are available daily in the Country Store.
7. Birthday parties are welcome, but we are not currently reserving/guaranteeing tables in the picnic area. Tables are first-come, first-served.
Our full selection of heirloom and specialty tomatoes will be available through early October.
The most popular varieties include Black Russian heirloom, Early Girl, Beefsteak heirloom, Red and Gold slicing tomatoes, green tomatoes for frying, San Marzano canning tomatoes, and a dozen types of cherry tomatoes.
—Bulk pricing (by the 20 lb case) available for select varieties
—Check out our extra ripe table for deals on tomatoes for sauce, soup, or canning.